Last night was Payton's second round of the stomach bug. It wasn't pretty. But she's a trooper and here she is this morning, still a little sick but still my happy Payton. Sunday, December 18, 2011
sick days
It's December 18th. Cold and flu season isn't even halfway over and we've already had 3 cases of a stomach bug, 3 people with colds, 2 ear infections, strep, and an allergic reaction to medication resulting in hives.
Last night was Payton's second round of the stomach bug. It wasn't pretty. But she's a trooper and here she is this morning, still a little sick but still my happy Payton.
Last night was Payton's second round of the stomach bug. It wasn't pretty. But she's a trooper and here she is this morning, still a little sick but still my happy Payton.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
I'm sorry you guys have been hit so hard with sickness. Poor little Payton. Glad she is feeling better now and I hope the rest of you can avoid it.
Oh my goodness, I just want to pick up Payton and snuggle her. Meredith, I heart cuddles, what can i say? She looks so cute in both pictures, Paiger. I am glad she is feeling better. Here's hoping for a healthy Christmas.
I'm with Megs. I need that little girl shipped out to me right away so I can hold her and Dora. We keep praying that you will all stay healthy, so don't disappoint us. love you
I can't get enough of those pink sweats. I have come back to look at her at least 3 times. Cute even when she is sick. I am sick even when I am cute.
BOOHOO! Sorry for the sickies. Hope you guys had a good Christmas, love ya
Post a Comment