Last weekend I had the amazing opportunity to go and see my niece, Kendall, get baptized. Not only was I able to go - I was able to go by myself! It was a very short trip but worth every minute of it!

The first night we went out and enjoyed the cooler weather and some dinner.

After going to a soccer game for one niece and on the way to another soccer game, we passed the hospital where Tyson was born! It was weird to see it so many years later and have so many memories come flooding in!

My mom and Berkeley working on the food.

My brother and Kendall.
Berkeley and Me. So, that's me with all of my nieces - think any of them look like me?


Kendall with some very proud grandparents!

I wasn't able to spend Mother's day with my own kids, but what a treat it was for me to spend mother's day with my mom. She's nothing short of amazing.
It was a blast to spend the weekend with Patrick and his family and my parents. My kids had so much fun staying home with Brent and I came home to a spotless house - you don't get much better than that!!
7 comments:
Ahhh, Paige, I never got back to you! I am the worst texter in the world. Seriously. My family laughs that I don't get their texts until 3-4 days after they first sent it. Anyway, so fun for you to be able to head out this way and for such a special occasion. Trips without kiddos are heavenly!
it was so much fun having you here even though it went by WAY too fast! it really meant a lot that you made it possible to come all the way up here!
I didn't want to mention it, but you have sweaty pits. I am sure no one else noticed.
It was a great trip and I am so glad you were able to come. Brent is the perfect husband!! love you
Great post! I feel like I've been caught up on the McKinnon crowd after reading for just two minutes. Glad everyone is happy and healthy!
you were in my neck of the woods...the one i grew up in at least (pat and meredith are in the same ward as my parents)! looks like it was a fun weekend!
That's great that you got to go alone! Kendall looks a lot like her pretty Aunt Paige! Congratulations on her baptism. I'm sure everyone is proud of her.
By the way, your hair looks great! Did you ever find your old stylist again?
Post a Comment