Thursday, May 19, 2011
Father and sons and moms and daughters!
This last weekend was the annual Father and Sons campout.
This was the first year for Brent and Ty to go. Words can't express how excited Tyson was to go. Here they are right before they left - looking tough of course. Ty was able to skip rocks, see a snake and roast smores. Very manly stuff.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Yall are complete twins!
Love it. I am so impressed with Tyson's biceps. Not sure why Brent didn't where the "that's how I roll" shirt. Seems to be the perfect camping shirt. Well, let's be honest, it is the perfect anytime shirt. The picture of the girls is awesome and I can't believe I wasn't here for the girl talk. Okay, mostly I can't believe I wasn't there for the ice cream!!
Your softball games must be a lot more formal than the ones we have here. I rarely wear my pearls to the games. Nice touch, Avery. And I believe Payton looks about 3 years older than the last time we saw her. Sounds like a fun time. love you
I'm a big fan of those father and son campouts, for the fun that they have together, but so the girls can have some a night together too! How exciting!
Post a Comment