Wednesday, May 26, 2010

what do you want to be when you grow up?

I asked my kids today what they wanted to be when they grew up. This is what they said:

"I want to be a cooking mommy." Either she thinks that is very glamorous or she wants to be a mom that cooks because she doesn't have one.

And Ty wants to be a Jedi.
It's funny to see the difference between boys and girls!

5 comments:

jan said...

Thanks, I needed a new blog post from you. Tell Avery to aim a little higher---be a mom who has a cook. love you

Sanders Family said...

They are so adorable. What are you talking about Avery has the best cook for a Mommy. You cook every night.

Megs said...

Wow, Tyson really got his shoulder into it. I like it. Maybe he could teach blake a few moves. If Avery has any good recipes to share send them my way.

Rob Abney said...

If only Jedi was a real career option. I would be the most successful Jedi ever. And I hear the retirement plan is fantastic.

meredith said...

I only recently discovered my desire to be a Jedi. Or a wookie. Either one really.