
Well, we just barely moved Payton out of our room. She was sleeping thru the night at about 7 weeks, but I just couldn't bear to move her yet. My kids are growing up way too fast that each new step is making me so sad. But, it was time to move her to the big girl crib. And I think she likes it! Don't you just love those feet?
7 comments:
i know what you mean, it was always so hard for me to move them out of our room, good for her that she was sleeping through the night at 7 weeks!! I had 2 like that, Colton not so much:)
I love her little bald spot. She is so dang cute!
so cute, I agree kids grow up way too fast. especially when they are that little.
I am in love!
She looks so big. I am so excited to hold her and make sure she knows I am the favorite. She looks like your other kids even from the back. I am being serious too.
Big girl-don't you wish you could freeze babies?! She looks so peaceful in her new bed!
That's awesome. I do like those feet...and her cute little legs, and her comfy sleep position. I love sleeping on my stomach. I can relate!
Post a Comment