Wednesday, March 31, 2010

happy easter


Someday I'll get a picture where everyone is smiling and looking at the camera all at the same time. Until then, you can enjoy these!

11 comments:

meredith said...

Fer cute. They look so sweet paiger.

Adrianne said...

Such cute kiddos!! I can't believe how much Avery has grown- and her hair is so long!!

Glad that I'm not the only one who can't get my kids to smile at the same time.

Hope you are well!! Loves!

Sanders Family said...

I love it! I am impressed with how put together they all look. Please don't tell me you had time to get ready too!

Jess said...

Oh my goodness, those are all so cute! You have the cutest kids! I love the one where Payton is smiling so big. I love their outfits too! I wanted to get the dress that Avery is wearing for my Ashley, but I had already bought a dress and she has too many clothes anyway. But I thought it was such a cute dress!

Rachel B. said...

They are so perfectly coordinated. Impressive work, momma! Such cute kiddos!

Jessica F. said...

Freaking adorable. I love you and I love your kids even more!

russandkatie said...

they are adorable!

Shana said...

Those are so cute! Love the bottom left picture the most!

Kelly said...

They're so matchy-matchy and I love it! Those outfits are so awesome and make your gorgeous children even cuter. I love Avery's hair too.

Lonna said...

I also think that Avery's hair looks so cute flipped out on the bottom. I think that you have too much free time on your hands to be styling everyone's hair including your own.

These are darling. I think that Tyson looks so handsome in his shirt and tie, and holding Payton on his lap, that is really cute.

I think that you have some really great photos and on the plus side zero tears, what more could you ask for.

Megs said...

These were great pictures. Worth all the effort of finding Easter outfits. Avery looks so grown up in the one by herself.