Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Miss Payton

Payton is a week old. It's hard to believe that a week ago I was walking into the hospital knowing when I left, I would leaving with a baby. Everything went so smoothly. The dr came in and broke my water and started pitocin. 3 hours later Payton was born. We are thrilled she is here. So far, she's proving to be a lot easier than her brother and sister were at this age - although, if you knew them at newborns, that's not hard to do.

Here is her activity of choice during the day:
Here is her activity of choice at night:

We just need to work on getting these 2 activities switched and we would be all set!

18 comments:

merathon said...

she really is so sweet, paige. she does look SO much like your other babies!

Nicole said...

congrats, paiger!

critts said...

She's so cute Paige!

Abby had her days and nights confused when we came home from the hospital. It was horrible! Good luck.

Callie. said...

I am glad she is such a sweet baby. Everyone asks me if I want a boy or girl, and I say, I don't care as long as they are easy and mellow! Oh, and Lily had her days and nights mixed up for the first 6 weeks. Fun fun. She is adorable and I am glad you get to enjoy her!

Lyndsie said...

paige! she is so pretty! i'm so happy that things went so well for you & i hope that she will keep being a good baby for you!! i love her name too! take care of yourself!! :)

ashley g. said...

She is one of the prettiest newborns I have ever seen! Happy Birthday to you both!!

Congratulations and get some sleep. Baby Nyquil? ;)

Melanie said...

We can't stop staring at her picture. And when I say "we" I really mean Jordan! He loves her already. Have you picked a Temple and set the date for their wedding yet?

Jessica F. said...

She is so sweet! I totally can see how she looks like both of your kids.
Good luck with the sleeping thing!

Lindsay said...

Congrats! She is such a cutie. Nothing quite like that newborn stage.

Megs said...

Maybe your other kids could help take care of her at night when they wake up?? Just a thought. I know Avery is fond of the early mornings so she might be able to take a shift.
Payton is so cute!! Love all the pink.

Lonna said...

I just think her hair is so darling. I love it. I love the beginning newborn stage when they are all tiny and kind of fuzzy, she really is such a doll. I hope that the schedule swap goes smoothly.

cottrell1 said...

She is a doll, Paige. Looks older than her days!! (: Because I am a Grandma and don't have to deal with the nights, I think she looks darling at night with her eyes open! (: What a blessing she is.
Love you!

Jess said...

What a cutie pie! I just want to hold her.

katie said...

I could eat her-she is too cute!! Loving her dandelion hair!

Eric said...

Payton is my favorite newborn niece.

SO cute.

(this is meredith, I dont want to signout of eric's name.)

Lindsey said...

She is so cute Paige! Congrats! I didn't check my reader for a week and look what I missed. So glad she is hear safe and sound. Good luck on that sleeping thing ;)

Megs said...

Mere is so lazy.

Kristi said...

Paige! Congrats on the new home and new baby! What a sweetheart and now you're a family of 5! Hope you guys have a wonderful Christmas.
Hugs,
Kristi