Those look like some pretty sweet bikes! What a fun Christmas! And congratulations on your new baby girl-she is so adorable! And that is so fun that you bought a house. A lot of excitement going on with your family!
Hey girl! Its been a while I know but we got a computer for christmas so now I can blog all I want:) Your kids are adorable and they look like they get along well I am getting glimpse of what I hope my matthew and Lila will be close like you kidos. Love the pics of baby Payton so sweet.
6 comments:
Those look like some pretty sweet bikes! What a fun Christmas! And congratulations on your new baby girl-she is so adorable! And that is so fun that you bought a house. A lot of excitement going on with your family!
Too precious for words. I can just feel their sweet excitement.
Too precious for words. I can just feel their sweet excitement.
Avery looks so cute in all her pink. Glad you had a great Christmas, sorry we missed you, we were only there a few days but next time for sure.
Hey girl!
Its been a while I know but we got a computer for christmas so now I can blog all I want:)
Your kids are adorable and they look like they get along well I am getting glimpse of what I hope my matthew and Lila will be close like you kidos. Love the pics of baby Payton so sweet.
Hmmm...this is hard....is it PINK?? Avery would like my new pink golf club bag. Those bikes are so awesome looking!
Post a Comment