5 minutes is all is takes around here to have things get out of control.

After about 5 minutes after Tyson gets a toy, he typically breaks it. 5 minutes and our toys heads start falling off.

5 minutes to go from a nice, clean, organized room to this.

and this.

5 minutes to gather up all the pillows in the place and throw them in Avery's crib. It also took Avery about 5 minutes to bite that paint off the side of her crib.
And it takes me about 5 minutes to get over all the mess and chaos when I see faces like these!
6 comments:
I'm with you, it would be hard to be upset at those little faces. I think that in those 5 minutes the add a little bit of a wild touch to the place, just enough to say that they live there. I like it. Just be glad that you don't have a dog to add to those moments.
lots of things can happen in our house in 5 minutes too. the main ones i can do in 5 minutes is fall asleep and eat cereal.
Definitely cute faces! A lot happens in 5 minutes or less in my home too!
I am just picturing Avery's face and then her going to town on the crib. Very funny. Love those kids. I wish you could see Blake's face when he asks to hear a story about Tyson and the dinasaurs. Seriously he gets so excited and he asks for it many times a day. He loves that Tyson sent him the shoes too.
Just don't bother cleaning up. That's what I do!
Look at those innocent little angels.
Post a Comment