Monday, September 28, 2009

a farewell to our friends

We met Ryan and Melanie 2 years ago when Ryan and Brent met at business school. They became fast friends and our families have had such a great adventure for the past 2 years. Our kids instantly fell in love with them and they were our family away from family.
We have loved spending time with them during the past 2 years Brent and Ryan were in school together. They have been so great to us and our kids. So, we were so sad when we found out they were moving - happy for them and their new adventure, but sad for us that they were leaving.

So, where do you go to celebrate one of the last nights together? Gattiland of course!

Ryan, Melanie and baby Jordan







A precious father and son moment - teaching him how to shoot a gun!

Obviously Tyson was a little too busy playing all the games so he finished his dinner in the car!
Ryan and Melanie and baby Jordan - you are missed. Thanks for everything you have done for us. We wish you the best of luck on your adventures. We hope to see you soon!!

4 comments:

Ashlie said...

I was starting to wonder if you fell off the planet. Good to have you back. :)

critts said...

It makes me sad that they are gone! I love Ryan and Melanie and wish I could have met baby Jordan.

Melanie said...

We MISS you too. Too bad I look HUGE in the picture but even sadder is that I have not lost a pound since it was taken! I stopped my diet after 48 hours of being on it!!
I can't wait until you post about baby girl Jones.

Kellie said...

I've been wondering about Gattiland... Looks fun.