I went into Tyson's room the other day to find out why they were laughing so hard and this is what I found. Tyson said they were wearing jetpack hats.
I think we need to either get out of the house more and actually use the swim suits for their real purpose, or stop watching Diego. I think both seem like good options.
there must be something that can be done to get rid of their imaginiations and prevent things like this (c: seriously, those pictures are hilarious. your kids are so funny.
Looks like a great idea, do you think that it will keep the sweat off my face? I love that idea that you may need a hat for when you wear your jetpack. I think that is so fun when you hear the laughter and then to top it off they are really playing together not just one sitting on the other or something like that...not that that would happen at your house.
This was the cutest and funniest. They look so proud of themselves. Love what kids will come up with on their own. Thanks for sharing and making me laugh today.
I was trying to figure out what in the world was on their heads. My first guess was Tyson's underwear. I couldn't make that work in my mind so then I thought they had gotten into your saucy undies drawer. I was relieved when I finally read that they were swimming suits. I was going to give you MAJOR props for posting such a private item online and going with a beach theme, but I'll just settle for MAJOR props for darling children
why is it that everytime I hop onto the Jones family blog I have a huge smile on my face?! You seem to be the funnest mom ever and I bet you just laugh with your kids all the time! You create such great pictures and memories of them!
15 comments:
there must be something that can be done to get rid of their imaginiations and prevent things like this
(c: seriously, those pictures are hilarious. your kids are so funny.
this made me laugh so hard! It reminds me of my cali and camden. What cuties you have there.
Love it!! miss you guys...how's it going with Melonie?
Your kids are so cute and so creative...I love it!
too good! Thanks for the laugh! They're such cutie pies!
OK that is the funniest thing I have ever seen. I am laughing so hard right now.
Those kids are genious! I am going to try that tonight when I got running to see if it makes me go any faster.
Looks like a great idea, do you think that it will keep the sweat off my face? I love that idea that you may need a hat for when you wear your jetpack. I think that is so fun when you hear the laughter and then to top it off they are really playing together not just one sitting on the other or something like that...not that that would happen at your house.
That's hilarious! Love the creativity.
I'm so glad to see that my kids aren't the only ones who do this! Just wait until they find your bra and decide to use it as 'Spiderman goggles'.
This was the cutest and funniest. They look so proud of themselves. Love what kids will come up with on their own. Thanks for sharing and making me laugh today.
I was trying to figure out what in the world was on their heads. My first guess was Tyson's underwear. I couldn't make that work in my mind so then I thought they had gotten into your saucy undies drawer. I was relieved when I finally read that they were swimming suits. I was going to give you MAJOR props for posting such a private item online and going with a beach theme, but I'll just settle for MAJOR props for darling children
So silly. I'd be cracking up too. They entertain themselves so nicely!
that was hillarious...i am glad to see it like this
Cash Online Get Easy cash at your door step
OMG!!! That is awesome. I think my kids and I might have to play jetpack hats soon... take those kids to the pool!
why is it that everytime I hop onto the Jones family blog I have a huge smile on my face?! You seem to be the funnest mom ever and I bet you just laugh with your kids all the time! You create such great pictures and memories of them!
Post a Comment