What's the worst sound in the world when you have small children? Silence. And whenever Avery is silent, I'm a little worried.

Today I found her in my make up.

I guess I shouldn't be too surprised. This is Tyson around the same age as Avery. Like brother like sister.

Maybe I should find a new spot for my makeup that is totally kid proof. Is there such a place?
5 comments:
Could I get some beauty tips from Avery please? Seriously, send your kids to me for a week. I think we would have so much fun and you could take one LONG nap. You deserve it and Blake needs some buddies. Just something to think about.
That sound is bad at our house too or grandma's house. Katelyn found my mom's mascara at our reunion and did her own makeup. I love that you have a picture of both of your kids getting in to the same kind of mischief. At least they are cute, right?
Darn, your kids are cute! Even with makeup on "weird" she is gorgeous! Great thing is she is so naturally beautiful she will never have to wear makeup.
This made me laugh so hard. What fun to have them both in the makeup. I agree with Mare.
your kids are cute! Even with"weird" makeup on she is looking gorgeous
Cash Online Get Easy cash at your door step
Post a Comment