We flew from Michigan over to New York because my youngest sister, Meredith, was getting married. The wedding was beautiful and it was such a fun experience to be taking wedding pictures in Central Park! Meredith looked beautiful and we are so happy to be welcoming Eric into the family.

the happy couple


Meredith with all of her nieces and nephews

Meredith and Eric left on their honeymoon and my brother, sister and I and our families were able to stay a few extra days. We were able to do some fun activities like see how many people can fit onto Grandma's lap!

blowing bubbles,

riding the subway,

and watching movies and eating popcorn! I don't have pictures but we also managed a lot of playground time, a trip to the Central Park zoo, and 3 rides on the carousel. As always, it was a funtastic trip to NYC - best of all though was to see Meredith get married. We are so happy for her and Eric!
11 comments:
That little bubbles picture is SO CUTE! Meredith looks happy and it looks like you guys had a great time! :)
Yay for Meredith. I'm so excited for her. It looks like such a fun trip too.
Congrats to your sister. If she's anything like you, I'm sure she is great! Chris and I had a chance to attend the NY temple on our trip there a few years ago. We also took pictures on the subway and heard a few people talking about what 'tourists' we were. It was such a fun trip! How fun for your family to get together there. :) Best wishes for your sis!
Congratulations to your sister! How fun to be able to go to New York so much and have a wedding there. You guys have been having way too much fun lately it looks like.
Good times!
Little Mer got married?!? Wow! It looks like you had a great time with the fam!
The last of the kids in your family to get married--how exciting that must have been. Congratuations to Meredieth and Eric. They look so cute together.
I can not believe she is married. I swear she should still be this little kid. How fun to be in New York. I hope everything is going good.
sounds like it was such a great time! congrats to Meredith! Love the pictures - everyone looks amazing!
Oh, I'm so happy for Meredith!! Looks like a fun trip. I can't wait for my first trip ever to NY in August. You'll have to give me some tips. I just bought tickets for Wicked at Gershwin today. So excited!!
No way ....that makes me feel extremely old. SO fun for her, she looks beautiful. Your cute mom with everyone on her lap-looks like Gram-Z!!
Post a Comment