She is so cute. Sadly I think Blake would be even more excited than she is if I did his nails. Maybe this afternoon?? Glad you two are having fun together. Was Tyson jealous?
That is so fun!! Avery is a little doll baby, how cute! I painted Cali's the other day and Camden was soooo mad, so I told him that boys could spike their hair and he was pretty okay with that.
That's so cute! My friend painted Abby's toenails for the first time the other night and it keeps throwing me off everytime I get a glimpse of the pink. It is so fun!
So cute! i am loving her bags too. I haven't been here forever! Paige, she is getting so old! Girls are the best, just wait until she is 5 and you really have full out conversations with her!
8 comments:
Is her hair in a ponytail! So cute. I really need a pedi and a mani---wish you were here.
She is so cute. Sadly I think Blake would be even more excited than she is if I did his nails. Maybe this afternoon?? Glad you two are having fun together. Was Tyson jealous?
That is so fun!! Avery is a little doll baby, how cute! I painted Cali's the other day and Camden was soooo mad, so I told him that boys could spike their hair and he was pretty okay with that.
I think this is why I'm afraid of having a girl.
That's so cute! My friend painted Abby's toenails for the first time the other night and it keeps throwing me off everytime I get a glimpse of the pink. It is so fun!
So cute! i am loving her bags too. I haven't been here forever! Paige, she is getting so old! Girls are the best, just wait until she is 5 and you really have full out conversations with her!
that should have said bangs, not bags. She's a little girl not 60! LOl
Oh my goodness, Avery makes me smile, every time I see her. She is so precious. I just love that little girl. What a cutie pie.
Post a Comment