Everything is bigger in Texas and that includes the hail! The kids weren't sure what to think about the hail storm and both were a little nervous seeing it come down. In Tyson's prayer tonight he said "bless that it won't rain ice balls anymore it will just rain water."
20 comments:
WOW..that is some serious hail...and darling prayer!
what the hail is right. that could hurt someone or dent your car. Good work to Tyson for praying for just water. good thinking.
holy cow!
Holy Moly! Love the post title. Caught my eye....until I saw the size of those hail. Yikes! I hope your cars weren't parked outside.
oh my goodness!
That's enough to hurt someone..Sheesh! Can't believe how big on hail that is.
Crazy, huh? Check out the pictures on my blog. Unbelievable. Boy am I glad to have a garage!
Deadly! So scary!
i have to comment, but i can't. "what the hail" and "ice balls" has me too amused to thing of anything to say.
It was funny I was watching the news and told Kevin to come see the hail in Texas and he said I am looking at it on Paige's blog right now. Your kids are so cute!
yikes! yeah, seriously-- how are your cars?
Oh my HAIL! What is going on in Texas that make ice like that. I blame global warming.
That is some crazy sized hail.
Yikes! I hope your cars are okay!
Wow that is big!! I guess you guys got it way worse. We had a bad rain storm for about an hour and that's it, no hail. Glad you got some pictures.
i know!!! the weather is nuts here these past few days. yesterday we had a tornado warning and today there's a severe thunderstorm warning. i don't think we got hail like that though! crazy!
alright so I was watching on the news and it was showing holes right through peoples windows. Yikes!
That was one crazy storm, I like Tyson's style of prayer, maybe when it rains it should just rain the right way.
scary hail. darling prayer.
Holy crap. That is crazy. What a cute/sad little prayer from Tyson!
It was seriously the big exciting event for the day here yesterday. I think everyone took pictures because we were all so shocked by it. I like Tyson's prayer.
Post a Comment