Wednesday, March 18, 2009

wildlife safari - texas style

Brent and Tyson are on spring break this week. I love spring break. So, we headed down to the wildlife safari.

Being this close to a longhorn was a little scary, but he wouldn't move! At the same time, it was pretty cool!


Avery got a little freaked out by some of the animals being so close!
We decided to hit up the petting zoo where the animals were a better size for the kids!
Petting animals=wash your hands!

2 comments:

Lonna said...

I LOVE the safari. I think it is just as much fun for the kids as it is for the parents watching their kids, and trying not to drive into wild animals wanting pellets.

What a fun trip. I like your pictures and how cute little Avery is just fine with the animals as long as she is sitting on dads lap, so darling. Maybe we should plan a playgroup to head down there...that would be a really long day, so maybe not. Glad to see that you are having a fun spring break.

Unknown said...

How fun, I'm so jealous that we don't live closer so we could go there more often.