I'm jumping on the bandwagon with a new segment on the blog. My sister in law does Friday Food, my sister does Thursday Three - and now I'm going to do Friday Favorites!!
So, to start off, have you seen this website? http://www.goodorfreedeals.blogspot.com/
Here's another favorite around our house. Have you tried these tortillas from Costco? Heaven in a bag. (Ok, on a side note, Costco is a total favorite of mine as well!)Just cook them up and you have some fresh tortillas. My kids love them. If you haven't tried them, first - why not? Second, why not? Third, why aren't you on your way to Costco right now to pick you up a package or two. They freeze nicely!

11 comments:
I think Ranonne gets those tortillas. They are soooo good. We only have Sam's out here in Ohio. I need to check if they have them. I will check that website out too, sounds cool. I always find deals on www.slickdeals.net
Amen to the tortillas, sister. Amen. And amen.
I am pretty jealous. Our Costco sucks!!!(yes I do still say that word, but only when talking about our Costco) They never have anything great.
Those tortillas looks delicious!!!!
We go to Costco as often as possible (even when we don't need anything)! We will have to pick up some tortillas next time
1. i just picked those up at costco about 30 minutes ago to eat tonight with crock pot mango chicken...yum.
2. my friend also has a deal finder blog that i have purchased plenty of things off of...it is worth having on the google reader. if you are interested it is www.dearsavvyshopper.blogspot.com
SO if you're making enchiladas or something like that, do you cook them before you bake them?
I LOVE those tortillas. Here's the problem: Tammy+Tortilla=Tubby
I would eat like 2-3/day with some cheese just for a snack because they were SOOOO tasty. Had to stop buying them. :)
Thanks for the good deal website. Excited to check it out.
Those are a staple around here!!!!
How's it going at your place...nothing has changed here
love ya
I love those tortillas!!!! I will have to check out that website! GOOD IDEA!!
Sorry, but this has nothing to do with your blog. I am emailing a few Relief Society blogs to see if their ward is having a Super Saturday. Every year I sell Christmas Nativity puppets and its a great craft to do. If you are interested please let me know.
LOVE Costco, but we have never tried those chips. We will need to pick some up the next time and try them...they look YUMMY!
Post a Comment