Poor Tyson. That doesn't look good. Hope you guys had such a good time, hopefully you'll get your pictures up soon. And yes, I think we'll be coming to church, it's been forever since I've seen you. We need to catch up sometime.
That picture totally describes how I felt when I got back from the holidays. Thank you Tyson for putting our emotions into a physical act. So powerful!
I can't wait to see and hear about your break. Oh man, that picture is so sad and so funny at the same time. I felt the same way when I realized I had to face reality again.
YAY! Paige is back! Missed your outlook on life! Looking forward to all your pictures. :) Poor Tyson....Looks like it's upsetting for him to get back to reality too.
Isn't that the truth about reality. Nobody wants to return to it, especially after a month of playing hard and traveling like crazy. So glad to have you back, we missed you, and Gwen is seriously concerned about Tyson in that picture. She keeps asking if he is going to have to go to the doctor.
Wow... welcome home? Maybe you should have stayed out a bit longer...
Poor Tyson. That little man does not look very happy there. But at least he's not frozen to the playground equipment. That is something to be thankful for.
Good times with Ty Bear. I really did love that park though. Can't wait to see what other photos you post and if there are any from our kitchen self portraits i will be less than pleased.
17 comments:
Yeah! You've finally returned! Hope the trip was good. We've missed you!
Poor Tyson. That doesn't look good. Hope you guys had such a good time, hopefully you'll get your pictures up soon. And yes, I think we'll be coming to church, it's been forever since I've seen you. We need to catch up sometime.
That picture totally describes how I felt when I got back from the holidays. Thank you Tyson for putting our emotions into a physical act. So powerful!
that picture is hilarious! I'm glad you're back!!
that picture is hilarious! I'm glad you're back!!
Welcome back! You were missed. That picture is perfect!
I can't wait to see and hear about your break. Oh man, that picture is so sad and so funny at the same time. I felt the same way when I realized I had to face reality again.
my favorite thing about this picture you pausing to document it before going to help him! LOVE THAT!
YAY! Paige is back! Missed your outlook on life! Looking forward to all your pictures. :) Poor Tyson....Looks like it's upsetting for him to get back to reality too.
Isn't that the truth about reality. Nobody wants to return to it, especially after a month of playing hard and traveling like crazy. So glad to have you back, we missed you, and Gwen is seriously concerned about Tyson in that picture. She keeps asking if he is going to have to go to the doctor.
finally... welcome back!!
Loving it!!!!!
so tyson had a fun day at the park, huh?
Wow... welcome home? Maybe you should have stayed out a bit longer...
Poor Tyson. That little man does not look very happy there. But at least he's not frozen to the playground equipment. That is something to be thankful for.
Good times with Ty Bear. I really did love that park though. Can't wait to see what other photos you post and if there are any from our kitchen self portraits i will be less than pleased.
I can't wait to see more!!!
Yeah, welcome back. LOVE that picture of your little boy.
Post a Comment