Thursday, January 22, 2009

Good news/bad news

Good news: I recommitted to my diet.
Bad news: I recommitted to my diet.

Good news: It has been in the 70s all week long.
Bad news: With warmer weather come higher levels of cedar, which means my allergies are acting up and I have cedar fever. I guess the only prescription is more cowbell, or was that Bluebell?

Good news: Tyson turned 4 a few weeks ago.
Bad news: 4 has not been fun - Give me terrible 2's anyday!

Good news: This is Brent's last semester of school!!
Bad news: Brent went back to school after having a 6 week break. I liked having him around!

Good news: My computer is still under warranty and will be back up and running by early next week. At least I can use Brent's laptop when he comes home at night!
Bad news: My computer stopped working last night and we found out it needs a new motherboard and power supply.

7 comments:

Callie. said...

Okay, I can't believe you guys are almost done with school. That is awesome! And I have BAD allergies here also. I thought they were bad when we were in Austin, but here in Eugene, I am dying. Someone told me this is the #1 spot for allergies. Nice. Maybe I need more cowbell too.

Lonna said...

What?! Your computer needs a new motherboard and power supply? How does that happen, you gave it a super long vacation...or maybe it just felt like that to me.

I also love the weather that we have been having, you couldn't have asked for a better day for playgroup yesterday, I think that the weather is working in your favor this year.

Sorry about the allergies, I know my kids have the runny noses and watery eyes. I can't seem to get to a kleenex fast enough.

Hooray for the rapid approaching end of school. Boo for having to do everything by yourself again. It is a good think that you are pretty much wonder woman.

Gabrielle said...

Ha! I loved your first good news/bad news. I can relate.
Hope your computer comes back soon, I feel soooo lost without mine!

The Hokanson Family said...

Lol! One of my kids, not sure who yet, fried our mother board (our keyboard...I like to call it the mother board :)so only a few keys would type. Anyhoo, I ended up finally buying a new one, so I was doing what you are doing -just using Andy's at night. Hopefully you get it back soon. I need more Paiger in my life! Give me more! More!

Conni said...

Good News: Your back to posting
Bad News: I've realized how little I comment on blogs these days.

Rachel B. said...

Okay, if 2 is better than 4 I am in BIG trouble! That totally sucks about your computer but how nice for it to be under warranty. And really? Brent's almost done with school. That did go fast and I bet you are thrilled!

ashley g. said...

Don't worry! You'll be just fine because you are one of those people that puts on their pants one leg at a time. Then you go out and make gold records.

Love the Cowbell reference.