My computer is finally fixed! I don't know a lot about computers, but apparently a motherboard is a major part. I guess with the word mother in it, it has to be. I guess people and computers are similar in that when mama ain't happy, no one's happy and everything else falls apart!
Wednesday, January 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

14 comments:
Why are you so funny?! Yeah but I bet you can't do a lot with it without your printer/scanner/copy machine!!! I promise I will have Ryan bring it back tomorrow!
Love the picture! I don't know about you but I go completely crazy when I don't have access to a computer. I'm so glad yours is back and running!
I seriously would have to self medicate if I were to be without a computer. However, that condradicts my dream of living on an island and only having outside communication once every two weeks.
I was wondering where you have been! Missed you!!!
Seriously that picture made me laugh so hard! You are hilarious!
Oh I can see the love that you have for your computer, and I too am loving that you are back online. I have missed you.
I also think that you are so correct on the mother comment, who functions properly when the mother is unhappy? No one that I know. Welcome home.
Welcome back! I missed you!
Okay, so remember when I was leaving comments on your blog and accidentally signed in as my husband? I missed you, Brennan did not.
seriously Paige. you make my day. i love reading your blog and I am dying about that picture. you have such a cute personality. i love it and I freaking love you!!
YOu just made my day too Paiger!! You always bring a smile or a laugh to my face-thanks! Thats why I love you girl. I'm REALLY needing a girls weekend-lets start planning!
Bless that computer!! How did mother's survive before Mother-boards??
Ok, I'm wondering who took that picture or if it was a self-portrait? Glad you're back in
'bid-ness.'
Glad to see you back online! We missed you! But I don't know if it's ok to make-out with your computer... although I understand the way you feel!
Phew! What a relief.
Post a Comment