Saturday, October 18, 2008

Hair Today, Gone Tomorrow

Avery has weird hair. She has a serious mullet. She has no hair in the front. Any hair you see is hair from the back that just falls forward. Sometimes I thought she had hair like Harry in Dumb and Dumber. Other times if I would have curled up the back, she would have looked like Mrs. Brady. So, it was time for her first haircut. Here are the before pictures.


And here are the after pictures. Not my best work, but it was the best I could do since she kept turning her head to see what I was doing.


I think mullet or no mullet, she's still a cutie!

12 comments:

Jennifer said...

Darling! Nice job. Do you want to come to Dayton and cut my hair?

Unknown said...

She is a cutie! And I think you did a great job!

jes said...

so cute! i had the weirdest hair as a kid... my family called me an orangutan. until avery looks like a primate, i think you're fine! :)

Callie. said...

cute! Great job, it's not easy cutting kids hair...I know!

Megan R. said...

I am very impressed by your cutting job. I think it's cute. She is a cuttie. And i'm jealous you got to go to New york looked like tons of fun.

Adrianne said...

my kids doen't get hair forever- she looks darling with the new cut!!

merathon said...

i think the haircut looks just perfect! looks so cute on her. what do you think you could do with berkeley's mullet? 3 1/2 and still hasn't had her hair cut...

Jess said...

So cute! You did a great job!

Anonymous said...

Love it Paige. Great job. Your NY trip looks so fun. If you guys come to Utah again call us! We'd love to meet up with you or have you over for dinner.

Megs said...

She knows she's got it going on in the last picture.

Anonymous said...

want to cut my hair? You did an awesome job- i don't think i could ever atempt that- i'd be horrible. she looks darling!

Lonna said...

I think that it looks so great. I love how you had it for church the other day. She is a really fun girl. I will take some hair cutting tips whenever you want to hand them out.