Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Avery

Avery turns 18 months this weekend. I'm not sure where the time has gone. She's growing up way too much, way too fast. She has been a joy to have in our family. I have loved seeing the differences between having a boy and having a girl.
The kids beg to go outside. With it still being in the 90s here, it's not long before they are begging to come back inside.

This is Avery's current obsession. A small container. She likes to sit in here a play and watch t.v. She's very quick to smile when the camera comes out, but she rarely smiles at people she doesn't know. But Tyson can always get her to laugh. They have a very sweet relationship.

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Does this mean that you now have both in nursery?!? Oh happy day! Avery is such a sweetie! I love reading about her little adventures!

Kelly said...

Oh my goodness, those pictures are the cutest. I love the container ones. She is such a sweet little girl. Your kids are so entertaining. Time flies!

Jess said...

She is such a cutie! It is hard to believe she is 18 months old, but yay for nursery.

Lonna said...

I just love her. She is so funny, and I think that she and Tyson were totally meant to be siblings. They both crack me up. I love how daring and brave she is. What a doll.