Thursday, October 23, 2008

And the winner is....

Thanks to everyone for the birthday greetings for Brent. You were all very sweet and all the comments were so appreciated.

To be fair to everyone, I used random.org to pick the winner for the Brent's favorite things surprise. The winner is: NICOLE!! Congratulations!! (I'm pretty sure you have my email address so email me your home address and I'll send it your way!) Oh, and just for fun, the runner ups are Rachel and Lisa. You will also be receiving a little something something.




But, I guess the true winner of the day was Brent since he got to have his favorite meal for dinner! My first time cooking a steak that actually tasted good!

7 comments:

Lonna said...

That looks good. Tell me when you want to practice making steaks again I will be your taste tester, and maybe I will even make the potatoes.

Unknown said...

Wow that looks so good! How nice of you.

Rachel B. said...

Yeah! I'm a runner up! That food does look pretty dang good right now. What a good wife you are.

Nicole said...

tell me i'm the only nicole, because...YEAH, BABY!!!

Neysa said...

GOOD JOB PAIGE! That steak does look delicious. I LOVE steak. I don't think I could ever cook a steak to be honest. I am VERY impressed.

Kelly said...

Hey, Brent, gimme some of your tots! Or mashers. And steak! And beans.

Conni said...

Happy (Belated) Birthday Brent. I have a steak phobia...never really goes right for me. This one looks tasty!