Thursday, September 18, 2008

What Tyson does while Avery naps










11 comments:

Megs said...

He is going to get a major deduction for the split leg landing, but overall he has great form.

Rachel B. said...

Okay, he and Reese are so meant to be together. Well, that or they're meant to form some sort of Olympic gymnastics team together. You need to see my post called "napping" where Reese is doing somersaults during her own nap. I love the action shots you got!

russandkatie said...

I love that boys are so easily entertained!

The Cooking Schaack said...

Paige this is Alli Meik Schaack. I found your blog through Amy's page. Your kids are so cute and looks like they are tons of fun too!!! Hope all is well for you.

Callie. said...

At least he can entertain himself, right? Nice form, Tyson.

John and Laura said...

Wow! What a nice mom you are to let him do that. He's headed for the Olympics, that's for sure!

Lonna said...

Gwen asked me if he was sleeping in the couch, and I said that he was falling on the couch. She looked a little confused and then she said that she needed to fall on the couch. I told her that maybe Tyson could show her later, she said OK.

I am pretty sure that your couch looks a ton more comfortable to land on than ours does. Hmmm maybe I need new couches.

katie said...

What excitement!I love the play by play. Boys will be boys-go Tyson!

Jessica F. said...

I can't figure out when that kid gets all his energy!!!

charity said...

currently in provo. i know right? i never thought i'd be back.

some things just have to be done :)!
when are you coming here?

Kelly said...

You are a nice mom. I'm a mean mom. It sure looks like fun though.

Tyson and I were giving each other silly faces in church today. He's very entertaining.