This is actually Avery's first popsicle, but in true Avery fashion she ate it like a pro. There's not much Avery doesn't eat like a pro.
Check out the goose egg on Ty's head. He ran into the end of an aisle at Target while trying to run away from me. But, he didn't let that bother him while devouring his popsicle!

12 comments:
dude, i'm going to have to buy me some popsicles because it is HOT here.
thatagirl avery.
I must say that that is pretty impressive of Avery. I gave Reese one the other day and she was covered in it from head to toe. Go Avery.
"He ran into the end of an aisle at Target while trying to run away from me"
I love kids! If nothing else, they're good entertainment. :)
Good call. Popsicles are the obvious solution to cool down.
are those the mighty minis? I love those popsicles they are the best!
are those the mighty minis? I love those popsicles they are the best!
That is quite the goose egg. I hope he remembers that & doesn't run away again. :)
There are I believe 24 grandkids on the Hill side now. I could be off I am loosing count. Dan & Andrea have three kids now. THey are so cute. Josh is six. It is crazy how time flies.
Popsicles are always the best way to stay cool! I had to play catch up on your blog... from my trip out of town. But, loved the post about the safari! I can't believe that zebra stuck his head into your car! Cute post about your mom. Sounds like the apple doesn't fall far from the tree! And congrats on your 5K! You looks fantastic, BTW. WW seems to be working better on you than it is on me. :)
you have the best commentary! I love that Avery eats everything like a pro! I love reading your blog, you always make my day and by the way poor Ty's head. Gosh dang Target!!!
Those popsicles sure look yummy! I cannot believe how hot it's been!
Honestly, how do you get your laundry done with all these outings, always on the go, thats the way we like it. I've actully been liking popcicles myself.
Post a Comment