Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day




I have the best mom in the world. She is funny, talented, smart, loving, sassy, service-oriented, and so much more. She is adored by all of her grandkids. She can make anyone feel comfortable when they are around her. She makes everything more fun. She looks super cute in a hat. She is an amazing cook. She has a mad serve in pool volleyball. She is always up for an adventure. She has amazing energy. She has always give us great advice such as: never go anywhere without your swimsuit. I can't tell you how many times that advice has served me well. My mom is an amazing woman. She is such a great example to me and I love her. So, mom, Happy Mother's Day. I love you.







And I can't make a Mother's Day post without spotlighting my mother-in-law. I have the best one in the world. From the moment I met her, she welcomed me with open arms. She is non-judgemental, funny, the most amazing seamstress, is always willing to play with her grandkids, will drop anything she is doing to come and help you, she not only rocks Guitar Hero, she also rocks the spatula microphone!! Sandy, thank you for your amazing example and for welcoming me into your family. Happy Mother's Day to you and I love you!!




Happy Mother's day to all you women out there. I hope it's an amazing day.

8 comments:

Lonna said...

what a thoughtful daughter you are. I agree with you that your mom does look great in a hat. Something that not everyone can pull off.

I wish that I would have gotten to know her while she lived here. I am sure that she is great, after all she did raise you and that must mean that she is fun and smart. She sounds a whole lot like you.

Happy moms day Paige, I hope that you enjoyed that extra sleep.

The Roberts said...

It was so nice to see pics of you and your Mom. I hope that you had a wonderful Mothers Day!

Unknown said...

I hope you had a great Mother's Day!

Megs said...

I love mom. Great post. Loving the sassy picture of Sandy and Dallas. I am sad we don't live in the same town so I won't get to see S & D when they come to visit. They are wonderful.

Mom really does look good in a hat and she really really knows how to have a good time.

Megs said...

I love mom. Great post. Loving the sassy picture of Sandy and Dallas. I am sad we don't live in the same town so I won't get to see S & D when they come to visit. They are wonderful.

Mom really does look good in a hat and she really really knows how to have a good time.

Erika Anderson said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Conni said...

Very nice post, it's easy to see why you are a great Mom yourself!

Kelly said...

I have met your mom, and I totally agree with you, from what I've seen. And of course, I know how awesome you are, and I know your mom is part of the reason. I'm glad you have a rockin' mom-in-law too.