What a little angel. He must love to pray. I guess that you are that amazing of an example that he feels like he needs to be like. What a cute little boy.
Can you teach Gwen a few things about prayer, all she cares about is amen.
Wow - you guys really ARE spiritual. That's a pretty cute picture of a cute little guy. Don't you just fall in love with those crazy boys all over again when you see them sleeping? Thank goodness for that!
I am envious of your spirituality. Here I am over here, going inactive... jk. Keep this up and the whole fam damily is going to be translated in your sleep!
Just catching up with the latest with your family. Amy and I had the same question about Creapy McCreaperson. Finally, where (and who) did you and Brent decide to intern with this summer?
11 comments:
I love it! You teach your kids so well!
What a little angel. He must love to pray. I guess that you are that amazing of an example that he feels like he needs to be like. What a cute little boy.
Can you teach Gwen a few things about prayer, all she cares about is amen.
Wow - you guys really ARE spiritual. That's a pretty cute picture of a cute little guy. Don't you just fall in love with those crazy boys all over again when you see them sleeping? Thank goodness for that!
Stop! You are too funny! I miss your sense of humor so much.
what a cute picture. I guess I could learn a few things from you...
I am envious of your spirituality. Here I am over here, going inactive... jk. Keep this up and the whole fam damily is going to be translated in your sleep!
Hummm...Let me guess...maybe he was praying that the person who gave him that bruise on his forehead doesn't come back...what a shiner! :)
Paige, not sure who jonny K is but those were my words exactly!!
Just catching up with the latest with your family. Amy and I had the same question about Creapy McCreaperson. Finally, where (and who) did you and Brent decide to intern with this summer?
--BC
What a good boy.
...or rather sleeping while praying. i guess you can decide :)
Post a Comment