Thursday, July 12, 2007

I Challenge you Stacy London


If anyone wants to submit my name for What Not To Wear, I won't be offended. Stacy London thinks anyone can find the perfect jean. I think she would change that statement if she ever met me! And I really hope we meet someday.



Can you be in love with an iron? If so, I'm guilty as charged!



3 comments:

Rachel B. said...

I would love to be submitted for that show too. Um, yeah, I'm sure it's easy to find the perfect jean when you're a size 2 like she is! All I wear is jeans, yet I HATE shopping for them. I am so not an ironer by the way. Good for you though, all crisp and polished. :)

Kelly said...

Okay, the problem with submitting your name for this, is that you don't look awful and hideous, the way most people do who are selected.

I need a little more information on the iron. What kind is it, why are you in love with it? Should I be getting one of these?

Anne Marie said...

Randomly found your blog because I am friends with Jenn Stice and I remember meeting you at her shower anywho.... If this is a Rowenta iron you can be in love. Strange thing about me is I like to iron and this iron actually gets really hot and produces the perfect steam resulting in a perfect press. I think you can be in love.