3 months of stress+1 day of prep+30 more minutes of prep+1 last hair fluff+a little lip gloss= me looking GOOD!
10 comments:
Anonymous
said...
*YAY* I get to be the first to say DANG! You do look good! hee hee. Seriously though, what a darling family pic! Love the colors and the smiles. Everyone looks fabulous!
Um....there seems to be a theme here. So I am going to be original, and say you look very...hmmmmmm....no cold, doesn't work. Um, maybe bootylicious? Um, nope that doesn't quite describe you. How about pulchritudinous? Yeah...that's it. Check it out here: http://thesaurus.reference.com/browse/pulchritudinous. Love ya, Paige!
These are fantastic family photos, but too little for me to see as clearly as I wanted. I wanted to zoom in to try to see everyone better. I am guessing that the guy on the right side (not the one sort of above her) of Megan is your brother? And his wife with the little girl on her lap? You do look awesome, even if your head is the size of a paperclip.
10 comments:
*YAY* I get to be the first to say DANG! You do look good! hee hee. Seriously though, what a darling family pic! Love the colors and the smiles. Everyone looks fabulous!
Beautiful family! That last fluff of the hair must have added the touch!
That makes me really miss your family! I need some Mckinnon bonding time. You're lookin hot Paige!
Paige you hottie! What a great family picture!
Smoking hot-good thing you put on the lip gloss right at the end and fluffed you hair! Super cute family.
Um....there seems to be a theme here. So I am going to be original, and say you look very...hmmmmmm....no cold, doesn't work. Um, maybe bootylicious? Um, nope that doesn't quite describe you. How about pulchritudinous? Yeah...that's it. Check it out here: http://thesaurus.reference.com/browse/pulchritudinous.
Love ya, Paige!
It was the blue accent that completed the picture.
That is one good looking family! Love the picture!
These are fantastic family photos, but too little for me to see as clearly as I wanted. I wanted to zoom in to try to see everyone better. I am guessing that the guy on the right side (not the one sort of above her) of Megan is your brother? And his wife with the little girl on her lap? You do look awesome, even if your head is the size of a paperclip.
so...i sang the song and it was fantastic....you are a woman of many talents. thanks for sharing your ability!
by the way, you look superb!
Post a Comment