Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Easter

We had such a great Easter this year.
We started off by dying eggs. This was Payton's first year that she was aware the egg situation. She dyed one egg out of the 36 that we did. She wanted to keep the egg in the pink dye the entire time. She was so proud of that one egg.
The easter bunny treated us well this year by bringing us some very fun books,
and more books and some legos and jewelry for the kids.
The girls in their new easter dresses.

Did you know that we have our very own Easter bunny in our family! Check out those teeth on Ty! I feel like I can say that since I had the very same teeth growing up. You'll soon grow into them, buddy!!
Happy Easter everyone!

3 comments:

Bethany said...

Awwww, they look so cute in their Easter duds!

meredith said...

super cute easter outfits!

jan said...

Cute outfits! And Max is going to be too big before I get to hold him again. You are an amazing and fun mother. love you