Cutest jailbirds ever. Payton looks comfortable with every aspect of the visit, but I am concerned that she is way too comfortable on the motorcycle. That's just the excuse your dad needs to follow his dream and buy a Harley.
You are a spaz. You look great...forget the diet, the new bra, and even the hair needing to be redone. You look awesome and you're so tall and I love it! What an interesting outing for the little ones. Your kids are so cute, Max looks like the rest of them!
Something I learned from this post- 1. Can I be as tall as you? 2. You look great and whatever you are doing is working. No diet needed. 3. What a fun Mom you are, next outing call us!
5 comments:
Cutest jailbirds ever. Payton looks comfortable with every aspect of the visit, but I am concerned that she is way too comfortable on the motorcycle. That's just the excuse your dad needs to follow his dream and buy a Harley.
Were you wearing heels? Don't try to squeeze that $500 out of mom and dad now. It is too late.
Those are some great pictures. I have got to spend some more time with Payton. She is so big. Please show her pictures of me so she knows who I am.
You are a spaz. You look great...forget the diet, the new bra, and even the hair needing to be redone. You look awesome and you're so tall and I love it! What an interesting outing for the little ones. Your kids are so cute, Max looks like the rest of them!
Fun pictures! You look fabulous!
Something I learned from this post-
1. Can I be as tall as you?
2. You look great and whatever you are doing is working. No diet needed.
3. What a fun Mom you are, next outing call us!
Post a Comment