We also had crazy hair day, but they said "No spray painted hair." I was like... uhhhh, just how crazy do you think boys' hairs can become without color?? :)
I don't think that Gwen has had this so called crazy hair day at her school, but I am kind of glad. I have no idea what I would do to give her awesome crazy hair. I think that Tyson takes the cake for the coolest crazy hair though. Nice work.
6 comments:
We also had crazy hair day, but they said "No spray painted hair." I was like... uhhhh, just how crazy do you think boys' hairs can become without color?? :)
and the face totally makes the hair-do!
Wow! That is all I can say.
Isn't his hair crazy everyday?
brings back memories of 5th grade at high rock elementary
I don't think that Gwen has had this so called crazy hair day at her school, but I am kind of glad. I have no idea what I would do to give her awesome crazy hair. I think that Tyson takes the cake for the coolest crazy hair though. Nice work.
Post a Comment