My family is slightly competitive! We have competitions throughout the year - March madness, workout challenges, College bowl games, etc. As if winning wasn't enough, you also get the belt if you win a challenge. Brent one the last challenge so it was fun to finally get the belt in our neck of the woods.

You didn't think I meant a WWF type of belt did you? Yep, that's just the way we roll!

(Yes, I'm in the middle of painting my walls. Don't mind them)

It's a good thing Brent had the belt around Christmas time because we would have had nothing to put on top of our Christmas tree!
The belt has sadly been won by my brother and is now in Denver. We're gearing up for our next round of competition. While it was nice to see the belt in person when Brent won it, I want to see it in person because I won it (I totally didn't get the competitive gene!).
5 comments:
that is awesome! you guys are too funny.
yes, the belt is now in Denver where it belongs-- although i was also sad it wasn't coming here for ME!
you're painting? what color?
Dang sweet!
Your family has so much fun together.
I like the paint project and hope you're planning to post pictures of the results.
Your family is so much fun-that is one sweet belt!!
Post a Comment