Remember when I used to blog?
Well, here's our December in just a few pictures.

Thanks to Brent's mom, the girls had GORGEOUS Christmas dresses this year. Avery couldn't have been more thrilled to wear such a pretty dress and the fact that her baby had a matching one was so exciting for her!

The best one we could get of all 3!

We attended a class music concert for Ty.

We also went to his class party.

Our ward Christmas party included Santa. Tyson asked for a toy that he had invented and Santa leaned over and whispered in his ear "I'll make it happen". Thanks for nothing, Santa.

I was shocked when I looked up and saw Avery sitting on Santa's lap. She told me over and over she didn't want Santa to come into our house while we were sleeping because she was too scared. So to see her on Santa's lap was pretty amazing!

Christmas morning - Avery is one happy girl and by the little dance Ty was doing in the background, I think he got just want he wanted - no thanks to Santa.

Payton with her toy and some gum which she prefers to chew with the wrapper on.

One of Avery's favorite toys this year was the baby she got from my parents. She is crazy for baby dolls and wants desperately to be a mom. She calls it her Christmas baby when trying to find it.
And Ty got a new bike this year - another favorite toy.
While I may not have blogged about it earlier, our December and Christmas break was nothing less than fantastic. We had a great time at home hanging out with each other enjoyed the beautiful weather. We hope your December was as great as ours!
8 comments:
Wow those dresses are gorgeous! I love them! and the cute matching doll too! They are all so big now...it' been so long, I really need to come play sometime!
I hear ya on the "remember when I used to blog". Although mine's a little more like remember when I used to enjoy blogging? Anyway, it's fun to see what you guys have been up to. I love the dresses! And I'm curious to know how you made Ty's invented toy work out. Reese was pretty disappointed in Santa this year when he didn't bring mom and dad a new computer like she had asked him for. :( Also, thanks for Tom's birthday wish on FB.
I love that you are back! Nothing brightens my day like seeing those kidders. Thanks and lots of love!
Yay, a new post! Your kids are soooo cute and looking so grown up! I couldn't get my girls to sit on Santa's lap. (Not even for a crying picture.) I am way impressed Avery did sit on his lap.
Glad your back, I've missed ya! Love the Christmas dresses. Your kids are darling!
Mom better say the same thing about my blog! I love Tyson dancing in the background. I can totally see how that played out I seriously can't believe Avery got on Santa's lap. Christmas miracle right there.
Glad you are bogging.
Looks like a busy December. I have to say that I love the picture of all the kids dressed up...and Payton with a gun in her hand. Sounds like something that would occur over here.
They are all getting so big I can't believe it. I wish that Gwen were more into dolls, Avery looks so cute in her matching dress and matching baby doll. So cute. Glad to see that you are back in the blogging game.
I agree with Sierra...love the red dresses. I miss you, Paige.
Post a Comment