Happy Birthday...to you!! Payton turned one yesterday. I'm not sure where the last year went, but I'm happy I was able to spend it with this little girl. She has been a wonderful addition to our family. She has been the dream baby. She has had her moments - but they have been just that - moments. Until I had her, I didn't know newborns liked to sleep, or could sleep for a couple of hours! So a big happy birthday to Payton. Can't wait to see what this next year brings.
Wednesday, December 1, 2010
one year old and walking too!!
Happy Birthday...to you!! Payton turned one yesterday. I'm not sure where the last year went, but I'm happy I was able to spend it with this little girl. She has been a wonderful addition to our family. She has been the dream baby. She has had her moments - but they have been just that - moments. Until I had her, I didn't know newborns liked to sleep, or could sleep for a couple of hours! So a big happy birthday to Payton. Can't wait to see what this next year brings.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Wow, I can't believe it has been a year already. What a darling little girl!
Wow, 1 already. That flew by! She's so cute! Happy birthday to the dream baby.
She's already one? That can't be right. This is freaking me out a little because it seems like she was just born two months ago.
If it's freaking me out as her 2nd cousin removed...I'm not sure what I am to Payton...it must be hard to see your kids grow up so fast.
I'm a little shocked with your previous commenters... where in the world did the last year go? Seems like you just posted that she was born. You sure you got her bday right? :)
She is so cute!! I love that she is cruising around everywhere. Happy Birthday Payton!!!!
One already?!? What a cute girl. I love that hair!
Post a Comment