Tuesday, November 2, 2010

our week of halloween events

Our week of Halloween fun started with the traditional pumpkin carving. Ty thought it was great.


Avery did not. She spent most of her time away from the action, plugging her nose.



Later that week we headed over to the Trunk or Treat.


A picture of Avery with her ladybug wings actually looking normal. I think she broke them about 5 minutes after this.



Ty after having just shoved a donut in his mouth.

And finally, the pictures before going out Trick or Treating. I honestly didn't realize we had a black, white and red theme until seeing these pictures.



Those poor wings!



Here are the kids right when we got home. They wasted no time checking out what they got. We had a great Halloween week and I know that we got lots of use our of our costumes already, but I also know it's just the beginning. Add it to the dress up pile and they will provide hours of entertainment for months to come!

9 comments:

merathon said...

love the black and red action-- hopefully you and brent didn't ruin it with YOUR costumes! :)

Unknown said...

Love the picture of Avery with her nose plugged. And love the colors and the cute costumes! Glad you guys had a great Halloween!

Jess said...

Love the red and black! We had a ladybug at our house too. They all look so cute!

Amy said...

Your kids look so cute!! Halloween is so much fun!

Megs said...

I tried to comment earlier and I don't know why it is not showing up. It happened on Mere's blog too. This post made me laugh until I cried. Love your kids!

Jessica F. said...

I love their outfits. I love the black and red! I love your kids!!

charity said...

intended or not, I love the color theme and think it's a great idea!
Also love that Avery is doing double...is that longhorns or "rock on"s?

Kelly said...

Seriously? You didn't realize it the color scheme? I would have totally planned it! It worked! They look great, Paige. Broken ladybug wings and all. What cute kids.

Lyndsee Bates said...

They are so stinking cute!!! Loved being a part of it in a little way!!!