Friday, August 6, 2010

friday favorite - rhodes rolls



Dear Rhodes Rolls,

I love you.

Sincerely,

Paige
One of our favorite Rhodes rolls recipes. I have to give credit to my friend Kelly for this recipe. It has changed our lives - and my pant size.
1. Take frozen rolls, dip half of the roll in butter and then into grated parmesan cheese.
2. Place on a greased cookie sheet (cheese side up)
3. Let rolls rise. Then cook at 350 for 12-15 minutes until golden brown.
4. Enjoy!
What's your favorite recipe using Rhodes?

7 comments:

Greg and Tammy said...

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmm! That butter cheesy goodness sounds so yummy. I have a really great one for "butterscotch breakfast rolls" in a bundt pan. We eat them every Christmas morning (and any other chance I have an excuse to consume my weekly calorie allotment in one morning). If you want the recipe, email me at tammykadams@hotmail.com - not sure if I still have your current email address?

russandkatie said...

butterscotch rolls are a favorite in our household too but we call it pull apart :)

critts said...

Anything. I LOVE Rhodes rolls. And they're not the easiest to find around here--only Target carries them and that's only half the time. I don't have any recipes using Rhodes rolls, however, the Rhodes brand cinnamon rolls are divine.

Kelly said...

Glad I could help you out, Paige. You were too skinny anyway.

I'm going to pretend the rice and/or noodles I eat today will be Rhodes dinner rolls with parmesan cheese and butter. And can you pretty please with sugar on top, make some for me when I'm back in town?

jan said...

Love the rolls, but I need to see more posts about my cute grandkids!

Kelly said...

Jan, how about she posts pictures of your cute grandkids eating the buttery parmesan rolls, then we can get the best of both worlds with you in NYC and me in Taiwan, missing your grandkids AND Paige's good cooking?

Tasha said...

I love Rhodes rolls too. We'll have to try that recipe-it sounds really good. I knew you moved to Texas a while back and I wondered what part. I hear where you are at is a great place to live. We are in Amarillo (the northern panhandle) so it's probably pretty far from you but that would be so fun to get to see you guys sometime if you ever come north or if we ever head south.