Wednesday, July 14, 2010

playing in the rain

Thanks to a couple of tropical storms/hurricaines, we got a lot of rain the last couple of weeks. The kids didn't let a little rain get in the way of their outdoor time!



















and Payton loves watching it all happen.

5 comments:

Texas Dimons said...

Don't you love just being able to open the back door and let them go?!

meredith said...

Avery's Jedi pose with the one leg out is so money. Loving these.

Megs said...

Loving "so money" right now. I really miss your kids. So does Blake. Looks like a lot of fun!

Lonna said...

I think that is so great that Ty has the squirt gun out in the rain, and that Avery is running from it, because she is not already wet. So funny.

I also can't quite believe how long her hair is!! She is so darling, and quite the sword bearing hero at the same time.

critts said...

Cutest picture of Payton! Your kids are so darling and I cannot believe how old Avery and Tyson are looking these days.