I don't think that we even managed to work in matching outfits let alone a stand out hair style. I have to hand it to you Paige, you really know how to win mom of the year.
I am sitting here wondering how you did the star, and then I remember that I would have to get Gwen to sit still long enough to figure it out to put it in, well I don't think that will ever happen around here. But just so you know I am more than impressed!!
The kids look so 4th of Julyish in their red, white and blue! Nice job on Avery's hair! How was she when you were doing it? Did she cooperate or complain? Was she happy with the results and did she get a lot of feedback on it at church? Where are the pictures of you and Brent? I hope you both followed the color scheme and theme for the day.
14 comments:
You are SO creative. How in the world did you come up with the star in Avery's hair? BRILLIANT!
The hair is amazing!!!!
How clever! Great job Paige!
You are a hair genius!
Love it! I can't believe how long her hair is!
Your kids look adorable and that star in the hair is amazing! I am going to have to remember that for next year.
That hair is amazing. Love all the outfits. Do you think I could pull the star off?
So cute. Always so put together
Cute hair! And I love your paint color on your walls. Very pretty!
Holy cute hair!
Impressive hair Paiger! Happy 4th
I don't think that we even managed to work in matching outfits let alone a stand out hair style. I have to hand it to you Paige, you really know how to win mom of the year.
I am sitting here wondering how you did the star, and then I remember that I would have to get Gwen to sit still long enough to figure it out to put it in, well I don't think that will ever happen around here. But just so you know I am more than impressed!!
The kids look so 4th of Julyish in their red, white and blue! Nice job on Avery's hair! How was she when you were doing it? Did she cooperate or complain? Was she happy with the results and did she get a lot of feedback on it at church? Where are the pictures of you and Brent? I hope you both followed the color scheme and theme for the day.
I totally love the star hair!
Post a Comment