Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Isle of Palms, 2010

Last week we met up with my family in South Carolina. If you were wondering why you weren't having any fun last week, it's because we were hoggin' all of it!! To say it was a blast would be an understatement!!

We did a lot of hanging out.



Lots of cousin time.

Lots of swimming

Lots of digging. It's amazing how sand gets places you never knew you had.
We flew kites.
We did a little sightseeing and went to Fort Sumter. This is on the ferry on the way over.


We took funny picture with cannons.


The cousins at Fort Sumter.



More beach time.


more cousin time.
This is a picture i stole from my sister in law's blog!!
And this is after a little walking around in Charleston.
We had a great time with everyone. It was hard to come back to real life. But, we'll have the pictures and mems to get us through until the next one!!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

How fun to have a big family trip! Never been to South Carolina, but it looks awesome! Glad you guys had fun! Hope to see you soon!

Greg and Tammy said...

What a super fun trip!! If the rest of your family is as fun as you and Megan... than I'm sure it was some CRAZY fun!

The Roberts said...

We were in SC at the same time and very close to each other. Maybe I could just have you issue a forwarding address for the Roberts and I wouldnt ever have to leave here. Glad you loved it and had a great time.

aniC said...

You guys should have invited me and I could have been your personal tour guide. But whatever...no hard feelings.

Megs said...

I can't believe I am not in any of the pictures. Hello, I was the highlight of the trip. So fun to see your family. The pictures of the kids are great. I am so glad they all love being together.

katie said...

What a Par-TAY!! Love all those cute cousins.

Corinne said...

Cute kids! Looks like a blast!

Jess said...

What a fun reunion! We were having our reunion about the same time. I love all the pictures and seeing all those cute cousins. Glad you had a great time!