4:00 is a really bad time at our house. I'm trying to make dinner, all the kids are falling apart & need attention. It is not my favorite time of day...but I'll have to try a dance party. My kids love dance parties. Thanks for the great idea.
That is awesome! We sometimes have dance parties at night, but I am quite liking the idea of the 4:00 dance party instead. Some friends and I were just talking about how that is the WORST time of the day!!! Your little people are too cute!
Dad and I still have Saturday morning dance parties, but at 4:00 I am usually alone. Maybe Marty will join in. Share some of your favorite dance party tunes with us. love you
Dance dance dance....what a great idea. I use to do that at the end of a long day at school...10 minutes of DANCE and then the kids went home exhausted and happy! So cute!
10 comments:
I can't get over how much Avery has grown. Oh my goodness how I miss them.
4:00 is a really bad time at our house. I'm trying to make dinner, all the kids are falling apart & need attention. It is not my favorite time of day...but I'll have to try a dance party. My kids love dance parties. Thanks for the great idea.
That is so funny. We do the same thing at work.
we do the same thing at our house :)
That is awesome! We sometimes have dance parties at night, but I am quite liking the idea of the 4:00 dance party instead. Some friends and I were just talking about how that is the WORST time of the day!!! Your little people are too cute!
I am all over that idea!
We need video, woman!
Dad and I still have Saturday morning dance parties, but at 4:00 I am usually alone. Maybe Marty will join in. Share some of your favorite dance party tunes with us. love you
I'm liking those moves.
Dance dance dance....what a great idea. I use to do that at the end of a long day at school...10 minutes of DANCE and then the kids went home exhausted and happy! So cute!
Post a Comment