Friday, July 24, 2009

take me out to the ballgame

We took the kids to our see our local minor league baseball team play.


The kids enjoyed the game for a few minutes. We quickly realized the kids weren't enjoying the game as much as we were when Tyson told me to stop telling him to watch the game and asked if he could draw! But, we went, we saw, we took pictures, had some family time and made memories. That's what's it's all about, right?!!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I love that picture! Avery is getting so old and so cute! They look like they are having a great time!

Megs said...

Seriously, I can't get enough of Avery's face. Glad you had fun. Good thing for Tyson that you hit the double header. Maybe if you brought his mitt he would have been more into it.

ashley g. said...

OMG- Congratulations on the baby girl! So thrilled for you!

Corinne said...

What? Pregnant? Since Avery and Sam are almost the EXACT age....I'm feeling a bit behind!

Congrats Paige!!

Kelly said...

They look so cute together! Baseball is great fun, but I'm sure the game seems LONG when you're a little kid.

katie said...

That's what its all about! My kids are still the same way with baseball games (except Easton).

Anonymous said...

i loved those pictures...they were all good
Cash Online Get Easy cash at your door step