no idea that you were pregnant either! Congrats! And another girl...that is very exciting. I always think that if/when I have another, I want another girl, because I don't think I could handle another boy! Congrats again! :)
Congratulations! I was sitting there racking my brain trying to remember the post announcing that you were even pregnant. From everybody's reactions it sounds like this is the first post. Anyway, I am so super excited for you guys. And yeah, for girls! That's how we like to grow 'em around here too!
yahoo! yipee! woohoo! so thrilled for you guys! just FYI, I made our blog public so if you use google reader, i would be honored if you added us. :) go lay down and sip some sprite. :)
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! So EXCITED for you guys! I hope you are feeling good. You are amazing to keep it a secret for so long. Love ya sista
Yay!!! You are following the same pattern as us. Two girls in a row is so much fun! Avery and Tyson will have so much fun with a little sister. Congrats!!!! I have been waiting for you to post about this exciting event.
Congrats! Two cute little girls. They'll have so much fun together. I must have missed the blog post where you announced you were pregnant. I just found out from Jenny the other day. I've been terrible this summer on keeping up on blogs. I'm so happy for you guys. I hope you are feeling well.
Congratulations! I'm so glad there will be another Paige/Brent Jones Jr. running around in this world! We need more good people like you guys! Good luck with everything. :)
33 comments:
Paige!!! I had no idea. Congratulations!! I'm so excited for you guys, keep me posted!
Whaaaaaaaaaaat?
Yeah baby!! That is so exciting. I think she looks like me.
I just found out you were expecting this last weekend. Congrats!
Hooray for little girls. How exciting for you guys. 10 more little nails to paint, and lots of hair bows and dresses to make for her.
Congrats! What an exciting time for you and your family. I bet that Ty and Aves are just going to eat her up...but not really eat her.
What in the... how come I had no idea...congratulations and is this the first post about it???
In any case, SUPER congrats! :)
awww, of course it's a girl. she has a bow on top of her head.
congrats! she looks cute...as all of your kids do.
no idea that you were pregnant either! Congrats! And another girl...that is very exciting. I always think that if/when I have another, I want another girl, because I don't think I could handle another boy! Congrats again! :)
looks like i am not the only one who had no idea!
Congrats! We LOVE girls!!
Congratulations! Sisters how fun!
Wow!! Congrats!
Congratulations!! It's about time you posted something!! How exciting! I guess we are going to be opposites! I better hurry up and come see you soon!
Congrats you guys! What a great surprise!
congrats! how exciting! and how fun for avery that she will have a sister.
Congratulations! You may need to start working on Ty and a different girls name, or you may have 2 avery's running around!! :)
Congratulations! I was sitting there racking my brain trying to remember the post announcing that you were even pregnant. From everybody's reactions it sounds like this is the first post. Anyway, I am so super excited for you guys. And yeah, for girls! That's how we like to grow 'em around here too!
Wow! I had no idea! Congratulations! That is such wonderful, exciting news! Avery will have a fun little friend to play with - how exciting!
we definitely needed some more girl cousins, so yippee!
As the British would say...3 kids! You must be mad!
nice one.
-j
Congrats!!!! BTW...any chance you all are going to Dallas in september for the BYU/OU game? if so, let me know
WE are so excited, especially Jordan- he can't wait to meet his future wife. We love you guys!
Congratulations! It's always more fun to buy pink.
i had no idea! congrats!!!
Congratulations, how exciting. I just found out yesterday you were expecting. I hope you are feeling well.
HipHipHooray! Congrats! I'm so excited for you. She'll be a cutie for sure! Can't wait to see you soon.
yahoo! yipee! woohoo! so thrilled for you guys! just FYI, I made our blog public so if you use google reader, i would be honored if you added us. :) go lay down and sip some sprite. :)
Excited to have another darling Jones granddaughter!!! So love to look for little girl things!
Congratulations.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! So EXCITED for you guys! I hope you are feeling good. You are amazing to keep it a secret for so long. Love ya sista
Yay!!! You are following the same pattern as us. Two girls in a row is so much fun! Avery and Tyson will have so much fun with a little sister. Congrats!!!! I have been waiting for you to post about this exciting event.
She looks awesome! I'm so delighted with the news. Congratulations!
Whoa, Secret keeper! Congratulations on number three! Can't wait to meet her at the McKinnon family reunion next year. Yippee!!
Congrats! Two cute little girls. They'll have so much fun together. I must have missed the blog post where you announced you were pregnant. I just found out from Jenny the other day. I've been terrible this summer on keeping up on blogs. I'm so happy for you guys. I hope you are feeling well.
Congratulations! I'm so glad there will be another Paige/Brent Jones Jr. running around in this world! We need more good people like you guys! Good luck with everything. :)
Post a Comment