On Sunday, I hear Tyson yelling to me that he's being a teacher and playing school.

I walk into see who he is teaching - none other than the clothes-less wonder, Avery. But, it was mother's day so I let them both choose whatever they wanted to wear!

I don't know how good of a student she was - here are a few of the comments I heard coming out of the room from Tyson.
"Avery, just sit there. That's what we do in school."
"If you have to go to the bathroom, just get up and go."
He was getting a little frustrated with his impatient sister, but I think both had a good time!
5 comments:
How cute!! I'm sure Tyson is such a great teacher to Avery, and it looks like she is listening to him very well. I think I'm coming down next weekend so hopefully I will see you then and I'm so jealous you guys are done with school.
that is so cute! I love Avery's pose here. I love listening to my kids play and hear their conversations, so funny.
I love those cute interactions. I love that Avery just wants to be comfortable when she is at school.
What a nice mom you are for not only letting them choose their own clothes, but also the not so many clothes. I think that Avery is a great little student, and she looks so attentive.
Tyson cracks me up, I love the funny and totally true things that he says. But I have to say that when I was in school we couldn't just get up and leave for the bathroom when we needed to go, is that something that is new in schools? If so I want to go there.
i figure as long as he is not making her clean things up, they are playing well together. I really can't wait to see your kids in a few weeks.
Post a Comment