Tuesday, May 5, 2009

playing dress up


I know what Avery's going to be for Halloween!!

11 comments:

Jess said...

We have that same costume. She makes a cute member of the Incredible family!

Rachel B. said...

Paige she looks just like you. And it has nothing to do with the costume. I just totally see you when I look at her face. Now those muscles though...I'm sure they must be from Brent. ;)

jan said...

When we come in two weeks we are going to Target and buying Avery a Cinderella dress! She needs that world opened up to her. She is so precious and I can't wait to spend time with all of you. love you, mom

Lonna said...

Who doesn't want to be one of the Incredible's, I know that Gwen loves all of the members of that family. Way to think ahead Aves.

Jessica F. said...

I seriously LOVE that girl! She is pretty INCREDIBLE!!!

katie said...

She makes a cute Violet! You're all set for Halloween...only 5 months away!

ashley g. said...

Look at those biceps! What are you putting in her breakfast??

Kelly said...

She's incredible!

Megs said...

She looks awesome. I am so glad we get to see her at the wedding. Why did you choose red as your accent color?

Lindsey said...

why can avery wear a mr. incredible outfit, but christian gets harassed about his pink tutu and princess dresses?

cute.

Shana said...

She's already a hero to me!!! She's darling.