Thursday, May 14, 2009

eating watermelon




Summer is approaching. We are in the 90s around here. Way too hot this early on!! So, it's only right that we start buying watermelons. The kids love 'em - obviously. What delicate, careful eaters I have!!


7 comments:

aniC said...

they clearly love watermelon as much as i do.
mmmmmmm! i could go for some watermelon right now. or as some people call it...wallamelon.

Unknown said...

Delicate and careful or not... at least your kids eat...how nice that would be and fruit too, I wish mine would eat anything healthy for them. Cute pictures!

Lonna said...

Now that is the way to eat watermelon, I love the expression that Avery is giving, she is growing up so fast. I think that you have the right idea, maybe we should just call it summer now and just pretend that we are lucky to be in the 90's and not in the 100's.

Jess said...

I hear you on the hot weather we are having it too early. Watermelon sounds great right now and I want to eat it just like your kids.

russandkatie said...

so cute!

katie said...

LOVE Watermelon too! Why does it have to be so dang juicy?!

critts said...

So yummy! This is making me hungry! I am going straight out tomorrow and buying some.