Brent is an offical MBA graduate!


Brent was lucky enough to have some great friends in the program.

My parents joined us for the weekend and it was so fun to have them here to celebrate the special occasion.


I am so proud of Brent. What a great accomplishment. Congrats!
29 comments:
that is awesome! It seems like it went by really fast. Celebrate good times!
Brent, YOU are amazing! WHY? You picked the best wife, ever. Okay, you're obviously smart too. Way to go on your MBA. Great job following through on this huge goal. I hope you get a job in Austin and get to live here forever. Or until we move away, which hopefully will not happen.
congrats to you guys, that is awesome! Are you staying in Austin?
what an accomplishment! congrats...
p.s. is that ryan sanders? i knew him in college and he married one of my close girlfriends sister from high school! such a small world!
Holla!! Hoya!! Raise the roof. Way to go Brent. We want wait to see all of you in a few weeks. Glad it was a fun weekend with mom and dad.
Upon closer inspection of the family picture with mom and dad I want to know two things. What is Avery eating. It looks like some sort of chocolate covered graham crackers. Delicious. Second, who is the old man in your picture. Looks like he enjoyed graduation.
Congratulations Brent! I love the cute family picture! You all look fabulous.
That is so great! I can't believe he's done already. It flew by...for me. ;) You are so right, what an incredible accomplishment! Congrats!
what an amazing accomplishment!!!! Congratulations to you too for being the great wife and mother through it all!
i'm proud of brent too, but not only for his graduation. . . :)
and megs-- don't you dare call your dad an old man!
You know- I actually am a little teary-eyed right now. Congratulations! I couldn't be more thrilled for you! Didn't it go by way too fast? So thrilled for the whole family! Best of luck to you! XO
congrats brent! that's awesome!
Ahhhhhh, the big sigh at the end of a long, hard road. Way to go, friends! Both Brent AND Paige because let's not pretend it's not work for the wife when the husband is in school. So way to go, both of you. :)
Good job! (And you look really cute Paige)
Congratulations Brent! What a great weekend you guys must have had. And PS I love the outfit Paige!
Congratulations, and did you really have your Lakers shirt on underneath your gown, Brent???
Oh how I love graduations! Congrats! Such an accomplishment for you both. What now? Virgina? Maybe? I can't think of anything better!
Congratulations Brent!! and Paige! I'm so jealous you guys are done. Seriously what an accomplishment! Congratulations again and glad I got to see you guys at least for a few minutes this weekend.
That is the best feeling in the world for both of you I am sure. Congratualtions to a job well done.
Hooray for both of you. But now what are you going to be doing with all of your free time. I mean you will no longer have the little longhorns, or MBA dinners, or finals...I suppose that you will just have to spend your free time traveling to exotic destinations.
That is so fun that you had your parents here Paige, I know that Tyson was thrilled that they were here on Sunday. How is it that you always have such great hair? Congrats on the graduation Brent, and congrats on having a husband back Paige.
Congratulations Brent (& Paige, he couldn't have done it without you)! That's awesome. So what's next? Are you moving?
Yahoo! Rock on! Tubular! SWEEEEEEEET! Power to the people!! Word to your mom! Yipee!
CONGRATS!!! Oh what a good feeling to be all done! Way to go
Congratulations! It must feel great to be done!
Congrats to all of you on Brent's graduation! Now onto the next chapter!
congrats Brent...that is awesome! didn't the 2 years fly by? hope you have a job...we don't!
Woohoo! Quite the accomplishment! What's up next for the Jones family? Are you staying in Texas?
Remember 28, make that 29 comments. You Go Girl!!
Post a Comment