This was the first year that we dyed Easter eggs with the kids. They had a great time.
Even after going through 2 dozen eggs, they weren't ready to be done!
The Easter bunny did find our house and we had a great time finding our eggs. We ended the day with a fantastic dinner with friends. It was a great Easter Weekend.
First year dying eggs? I bet they loved it! I'm pretty sure Tom thinks I'm crazy (or annoying) that I insist on doing every single tradition my family ever did even if my child is 2 days old. And man, little Miss Avery is just looking so super pretty.
Tyson looks so cute in his Easter outfit. So grown up. Avs looks darling as usual. We were going to dye eggs, I even hard boiled them, but we just never got around to it. Glad you had a great day. I want some strawberry pie.
First of all- congrats on not cheating for 40 days. You are truly amazing! Maybe one day i will have enough self control for that! Second- Your kids look darling in their easter clothes! so so cute!!!
Avery looks so CUTE! Did you make the dress? She's a little fashionista! Congrats on the lent...you got super skills with the self-deprivation. I'm truly envious.
What cuties!!! I'm glad to hear this was your first year dyeing eggs because I plan on waiting until Marc is at least Tyson's age. At least I'm not alone in depriving my children! But really, who needs the mess?
I'm glad you guys had a great Easter! and I can't believe that hail! I wish I was going to get to see you this summer...are sure you couldn't make it work??
Those eggs look great. I think that your kids really have some skills. I love that little face Avery is pulling while holding the eggs, So darling.
And look how cute they are together, I love how great they play and work with each other, you are one lucky mom. (and super nice for letting them dye eggs)
I seriously sit here in amazement of how much your kids look like you! Both are so cute and I am inlove with Avery's dress. btw.. happy belated birthday Avery! I hope you can feel the love through the computer!
I love dying Easter eggs. I start the project for Kesley and then end up doing most of them myself! It's a great child and adult entertainer!! LOL
Those eggs turned out colorful! Nice job and I'm pretty sure you'll be dying Easter eggs from now on with the kids because they won't forget how awesome it was.
11 comments:
First year dying eggs? I bet they loved it! I'm pretty sure Tom thinks I'm crazy (or annoying) that I insist on doing every single tradition my family ever did even if my child is 2 days old. And man, little Miss Avery is just looking so super pretty.
Tyson looks so cute in his Easter outfit. So grown up. Avs looks darling as usual. We were going to dye eggs, I even hard boiled them, but we just never got around to it. Glad you had a great day. I want some strawberry pie.
First of all- congrats on not cheating for 40 days. You are truly amazing! Maybe one day i will have enough self control for that! Second- Your kids look darling in their easter clothes! so so cute!!!
Avery looks so CUTE! Did you make the dress? She's a little fashionista! Congrats on the lent...you got super skills with the self-deprivation. I'm truly envious.
What cuties!!! I'm glad to hear this was your first year dyeing eggs because I plan on waiting until Marc is at least Tyson's age. At least I'm not alone in depriving my children! But really, who needs the mess?
I'm glad you guys had a great Easter! and I can't believe that hail! I wish I was going to get to see you this summer...are sure you couldn't make it work??
Those eggs look great. I think that your kids really have some skills. I love that little face Avery is pulling while holding the eggs, So darling.
And look how cute they are together, I love how great they play and work with each other, you are one lucky mom. (and super nice for letting them dye eggs)
I seriously sit here in amazement of how much your kids look like you! Both are so cute and I am inlove with Avery's dress. btw.. happy belated birthday Avery! I hope you can feel the love through the computer!
I love dying Easter eggs. I start the project for Kesley and then end up doing most of them myself! It's a great child and adult entertainer!! LOL
Your kids look adorable! I love Avery's dress.
HOPPY Easter to you Paige and CONGRATs to no sugar!I wish I could do that!
Those eggs turned out colorful! Nice job and I'm pretty sure you'll be dying Easter eggs from now on with the kids because they won't forget how awesome it was.
Post a Comment