Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Think it's time to go to the grocery store?


I wish I could say our pantry was more stocked than this, but I can't. I knew it was bad this morning when I was offering Tyson a can of baked beans or stuffing for breakfast!!

19 comments:

Matt M said...

Why do I feel like I'm watching an episode of cribs? Are we going to get a shot of your bentley rollin' on dubs?

And who put the empty carton of milk back in the fridge? Brent?!

becky said...

lol! i'm dying right now...

how about the can of root beer in there??? he would have loved that for breakfast!

Adrianne said...

my fridge looks the same way- we have nothing for breakfast and I don't have anything to make lunch to send with Annie either. Good thing the stars have aligned and the school lunch menu has pulled through for me the last few days.

you know we could go to the store- but looks like we'd both rather be blogging!

Callie. said...

hmmm...looks like my fridge last night. Grocery shopping is something I loathe and I finally made myself go last night when I was eating pancakes for dinner again. Too funny, Paige!

Ashlie said...

Hey, at least you don't let food rot. ;)

Jessica F. said...

I am pretty sure we have the exact same fridge!

Shana said...

Ours was so empty yesterday, that there was no food for school lunches. As we were driving to school I asked Darcy what she could have possibly gathered to pack and she said "an apple and cheese-its". Sounds delicious, huh?

Megan R. said...

I love it, Mine is on the way to that. And i have no plans to go. I hate the store.

Neysa said...

Think about it this way, it looks really clean. I wish mine looked like that now. Mine is a MESS and so unorganized.

The Roberts said...

Paige, It was a beautiful day today. Hopefully you got out and maybe even stopped at a grocery store! You can come for dinner tonight if you need to!

Kelly said...

That looks rather bare! At least you have milk. I don't like to go grocery shopping.

The Hokanson Family said...

oh that's too good Paige! I can't stop laughing, because that's how mine often looks. You're too funny!

Jennifer said...

Look on the bright side--it's easier to clean when it's that empty!

Lonna said...

You are a very clever and creative cook I am surprised that you didn't offer him some sort of puff pastry that you could have made with all of those ingredients that you do have.

I am sure that he was thrilled with the option of having baked beans for breakfast, but I can't say that I haven't had my fridge looking similar to that. I do not like going to the store.

Unknown said...

I love it! At least you use everything you've got, I wish I could say the same. And at least you still have a diet coke in there. I haven't seen you in forever, one of these days we are going to have to hang out again!

Kellie said...

Yes, maybe time to go shopping, but also time to hire Paige to be in charge of cleaning out my fridge!

katie said...

Oh how I love you Paige! I've had my fridge look like that before too-its all good!!

ashley g. said...

That is awesome. I hope that it is this empty because you plan on eating nothing but chocolately Christmas goodness that needn't be refridgerated.

Shanna said...

that looks just like my fridge all the time. sad I know. I just learned that eggs and a bowl of cereal does the trick every morning. so sad huh!!