Sunday, December 21, 2008

Preschool Singalong





This past Friday was Tyson's Christmas party and sing-a-long at his school. (I'm not sure why they call it a sing-a-long. I wasn't given the opportunity to sing-a-long - probably better for everyone though.) Tyson has been humming Christmas songs all week long. I was a little surprised when I heard him singing "Do you hear what I hear" the other day, but a little impressed at the same time!!

8 comments:

Lonna said...

Was that a sing-a-long and pajama day too. wow that is a great way to mix up the regular school day. He looks like he belongs on the stage I think that you should encourage that and then I can say that I knew him when he was little.

katie said...

Love the sing-a-not-along! Merry Christmas my friend!

jan said...

I love that in each picture he is totally looking for you. That sounds like a great time. Did they teach them my favorite song "last Christmas I gave you my heart, the very next day you gave it away" Merry Christmas.

This is Megan, not mom. I don't want to sign her out.

Shanna said...

i so miss the days of my school programs. he is so cute paige. he is getting so big! he looks so grown up in his pictures!

Christiansen Clan said...

Just FYI - my little brother has been in the Montreal mission for a couple of months now and really likes his mission president.

--BC

Jessica F. said...

I love Tyson! He is just too cute!

Shanna said...

I am going through same Paige Jones with drawls come back Paige come back! I am burning for a post! I really don't know what that meant!

Conni said...

Where oh where has Paige gone? Where are the humorous posts I've come to so love??? I'm with your friend Shanna..... COME BACK!